Join us! You can see all of our open part-time and full-time positions below.
All open positions are located at our Oklahoma City based facility.
Seasonal Photographers – School, Sports, Graduation, Race & Special Events
Candid Color Photography is currently seeking highly motivated, responsible, and talented individuals to join our team as School, Sports, Graduation, Race & Special Events Photographers. Our photographers offer parents and students great photographs that will be treasured for a lifetime. If you are seeking an opportunity that offers you the photographic training and expertise you need to succeed, Candid Color is the place for you!
- Capture high quality photographs of students, graduates, and staff members
- Organize materials to ensure necessary equipment and supplies are available
- Work closely with staff to establish set-up area, flow, and effectively resolve any issues
- Maintain equipment in a safe manner according to company guidelines
- Accurately complete and return all required materials within assigned timelines
- Follow all company polices and represent Candid Color in a professional manner
- Use safe work habits, including proper lifting and safe driving
- Maintain confidentiality of client information
- SMILING, high-energy, outgoing candidate who loves people and events
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with a team
- Willing to work a varied seasonal schedule
- Accessibility to reliable insured transportation
- Vehicle insurance must be current and in compliance with state law
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Ability to learn to operate camera equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds for short periods
We are looking for detail-oriented, friendly software support specialists to assist our customers in using the systems and software offered by our company in a fast paced environment. We work in and ever-evolving business atmosphere with new features being developed daily. If you enjoy change and the challenge of thinking on your feet, this is the job for you!
Job duties include:
- Software support: Offer customer support including problem diagnosis, resolution, and supplemental training to clients via email and phone calls regarding the operation of our software products and their business operations (Incoming channels include Phone, Chat, Email/Ticketing System and after-hours rotation) – Bonus pay provided for this duty
- Troubleshoot issues with ordering, posting events and images online, marketing including html editing, and maximizing profit on jobs
- Analyze reports to assist in troubleshooting
- Train customers on best practices and proper procedures
- Take incoming support calls and answer incoming emails timely and accurately
- 1 + years of IT or Customer Service Experience preferred
- Experience with MS Excel
- Software problem management and resolution experience
- Pleasant phone manner and superior interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn proprietary software
- Flexible and adaptable personality
- Stable employment record
- Must pass a background check and drug test
M-F 8-5 -Seasonally evenings and weekends will be requested (summer)
$20 – $22 per hour
Number of openings for this position
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
This position is responsible for scanning mail into customer’s boxes and preparing items in shipping boxes to be mailed. Also, as needed, scanning mail using the manifest program.
- Has outstanding attendance and punctuality.
- Sorting and scanning orders to be shipped to customers.
- Prepares boxes with orders to be shipped.
- Preparing shipments to be sent via FedEx.
- As needed, scans and weighs, and sorts out mail to be mailed to end customer via USPS.
Primary location for this position is a Production environment. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is often required to perform: Standing, Walking, Lifting, Carrying, Reaching, Handling, Kneeling, Bending, Twisting, Vision, Hearing, Talking, Fine Motor skills. This position must be able to lift/carry up to 75 lbs and be able to work standing for extended periods of time up to but not limited to 12 hours per day.
The position is located in a production environment in the shipping department. The noise level is normally low to medium. The employee in this position will work alongside other shipping clerks carrying out the shipping responsibilities. This position will interact with other production employees as it pertains to the shipment of orders and to outside individuals from shipping companies. This position will work with machines and tools such as a computer, bar code scanner, shrink wrap machine and tape gun, box knives, carts, and mail cages.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent
No previous experience required
Must have a valid Photo ID. As well as, be able to pass a background check and a drug test.
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
Opportunities for College Students
Candid Color Systems has multiple job opportunities available for college students to take advantage of during their summer break!
This year we have over 50 open positions to fill starting on May 9th-July 15th at our corporate headquarters near Will Rogers Airport in Oklahoma City.
We offer a casual and fun atmosphere with safe social distancing practices.
Our working hours are flexible with day and night shifts available.
Employment with Candid Color Photography is contingent upon successful results of a criminal background, driving record check, and drug screening.
Candid Color Systems®, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.