Join us! You can see all of our open part-time and full-time positions below.
Candid Color Photography is looking for a SMILING, high-energy, outgoing experienced photographer that is looking to further their career in the area of management.
The ideal candidate has photography experience with both equipment and cameras in both a studio and outdoor setting, is detail oriented, has basic computer knowledge and has a professional appearance. Prior management experience is preferred.
Weekly tasks will include hiring, training and scheduling photographers, equipment management, payroll, and quality control/review of images taken.
- Hours are M-F 8-5 with some evenings and weekends required.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $12.00 to $15.00/hour
Summer Print Lab Employee
Our photofinishing lab is looking for fun, energetic summer employees to work in our print lab. This is the perfect job for a college student! Start as soon as your finals are over (May 1-15) and work until mid July. Earn enough time and money to do something fun before you go back to school next year.
Monday-Friday 6am – 6pm
Seasonal Photographers – School, Sports, Graduation, Race & Special Events
Candid Color Photography is currently seeking highly motivated, responsible, and talented individuals to join our team as School, Sports, Graduation, Race & Special Events Photographers. Our photographers offer parents and students great photographs that will be treasured for a lifetime. If you are seeking an opportunity that offers you the photographic training and expertise you need to succeed, Candid Color is the place for you!
- Capture high quality photographs of students, graduates, and staff members
- Organize materials to ensure necessary equipment and supplies are available
- Work closely with staff to establish set-up area, flow, and effectively resolve any issues
- Maintain equipment in a safe manner according to company guidelines
- Accurately complete and return all required materials within assigned timelines
- Follow all company polices and represent Candid Color in a professional manner
- Use safe work habits, including proper lifting and safe driving
- Maintain confidentiality of client information
- SMILING, high-energy, outgoing candidate who loves people and events
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with a team
- Willing to work a varied seasonal schedule
- Accessibility to reliable insured transportation
- Vehicle insurance must be current and in compliance with state law
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Ability to learn to operate camera equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds for short periods
Employment with Candid Color Photography is contingent upon successful results of a criminal background, driving record check, and drug screening.
Candid Color Systems®, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.