Virtual GroupsVirtual Groups are a modern alternative to a traditional group and are a unique way to create group photos from a collection of individuals photographed in front of a green screen background. Virtual Groups can open doors to more portrait opportunities, provide additional sales, are great booking tools and provide options to overcome the physical challenges of actually shooting groups. Unique selling points include:
- Better shot of each person
- Everyone is in sharp focus
- Everyone is equally visible
- Everyone is individually color corrected
- Lighting is consistent throughout the entire group
- Consistent head size from first row to last
- No worries about inclement weather
- Names can be added on some styles
- 10x14 Looks best with 1-100 subjects
- 10x30 Looks best with 301-1500 subjects
- 10x18 Looks best with 26-200 subjects
- 8x10/16x20 Looks best with 1-50 subjects
- 10x24 Looks best with 51-1500 subjects
Virtual Groups typically take 3-5 business days to be completed, however service time
could take longer if any image clean up is involved or during high volume periods.
The cost for cutting out each individual green screen image and assembling the group
is $0.25 per head plus the cost of the print. Green screen processing and PNG creation
is an additional $0.01 per image uploaded. There is a $1.40 per minute fee to clean
up any green screen images with residual background shadows that could not be removed
automatically during the processing of the green screen originals.
*For more details view our complete catalog & pricing guide.